Friday 2 September 2011

Pinterest

Do you pin?
I recently started and it has quickly become my new obsession!  I love it, and if I'm ever feeling a bit stressed a quick scroll through some gorgeous pins calms me down!
It has proved very useful for some of the various projects I'm working on as I can keep the image plus the link.
The kidlets have both started their own boards, so any Pokemon pinned are theirs!
We are hosting a very special party next week as my baby turns 5. The theme of ladybirds and owls has been in place since the last party. I thought you may like to see some of the inspiration we found on Pinterest.


1.Martha Stewart  2.Martha Stewart  3.Foodcraft  4. I Do It Myself  5.Craftjuice  6.Sundries and Plunder  7.Attilladesign

You can see the rest of the board here and follow me on Pinterest here.
Happy pinning!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. giggle, glad to see I am not the only one addicted to Pinterest!! it's so inspiring in soo many ways!!! Now I'm off, to be one of your followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pin - I will describe in one word 'addictive'.
    It is so packed full of amazing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pin! I am addicted!
    User is : Justnelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hooked for 4 weeks now and I can't seem to stop!! So happy that I'm not alone!! Have a happy pin day. H&K Xandra Vas - The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've stayed away from pinterest so far. I know I will be sucked in someday... but I made that baby owl costume for myself 2 halloween's ago! I used a dancers leotard i/o a onesie and I scaled up the wing pattern to fit my "wing span" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realize I'm late to this party, but I adore your site, photography, and pin on the owl cookie. My girls would loooove to decorate on a cookie with art steps. {like their art book}

    ReplyDelete