Saturday 24 September 2011

A bridge made of cake!


On Sunday I will be building a giant bridge of cake! What's that you ask? 'Why?' Well, I'm not really sure how it happened but I appear to have agreed to attempt a 2m cake bridge, (Can you detect Miss Cakehead's involvement though!) 
 My house has been taken over by eggs and butter and flour and sprinkles.


The event is organised by Westfield Stratford to celebrate the opening of a fabulous bridge linking the shopping area with Stratford. There will be a plant, textile and Lego bridges too.
There are community groups involved too, so last week I did a cake workshop with some children, obviously whenever kids are involved more is more!


The event starts at 11am at Chestnut Plaza and at 4pm all the cake must be eaten, so come on down, please introduce yourself and have some cake. You can find more details here.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment