Thursday 4 August 2011

Lets Go Fly A Kite


What a miserable rainy day it's been here in the UK.  So what better to cheer yourself up than a look back at holiday snaps?
We were in Morcambe last week for a lovely relaxing holiday in my parent's seaside house (pictures here)
The first day of our hols it was the annual Morcambe "Catch the Wind" kite festival.
We have somehow managed to miss this event every year which is a shame, as it is really fantastic to see all the kites together. I think I like the diver best!


I hope it's warm and breezy with you.
xxx

ps are you singing this now?


3 comments:

  1. Amazing kites! The cow gave me a chuckle! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the cows and horses are always my favourites. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing sight. Really makes me want to go fly a kite.

    ReplyDelete